Course Outline: Graduation Transitions 12
You have one calendar year to complete this course from the date of Activation.
Units of Study:
- Positive habits needed to be healthy individuals
- 150 minutes per week physical activity
- Healthy living plan
Career and Life
- Communication of achievements that reflect the development of the attributes of a BC graduate
- Presenting components of transition plan to members of the school and/or community
- Costs and funding sources associates with education, career, and life after graduation
Create a post-secondary plan
- Developing a comprehensive plan to successfully transition from secondary school
- Completion of transition activities relevant to career, life, and learning goals
- Work effectively and safely with others
- 30 hours of work experience
- Connections between the experience and employability / life skills
Graduation Transitions 12 is a course designed to support the student to enter the world prepared for the financial / educational and health challenges.
Substantive Assignment = 5%
Completion of all Prescribed Learning Outcomes = RM (Requirements Met)
For further curriculum details please refer to the BC Ministry of Education:
Students are expected to log onto the course and submit one assignment each week (or have contact with the instructor). Students who do not log onto the course, or keep in contact with their instructor on a weekly basis, will be viewed as having withdrawn from this online course. If you are active and withdraw from an online course, the Ministry of Education regulations will prohibit you from retaking this online course for two reporting periods.